RSS

When did you know you want to become a photographer?

The time it happened, so I can not give you an exact date. I've always liked the movie, and drew particular movie expectations. When I was in graduate school jazz j, j of the painting. Applied arts, I also shot in the next course.

Soon, I was assisting lighting portrait and help in the dark room printing black and white photos out of my predecessors. Then I picked up my Jinjiang professional photography. I am 18 years old at that time, I was looking forward to watching the film constantly lighting inspiration. Slowly, I realized that I will provide photography, found that with both the channels of the narrative and emotional help lighting. Devdas has just released all of Bollywood Mr. Binod Pradhan created by the visual effects stunned. After that, I have no doubt that I would like to work and study under him. Non-stop about fifteen days I called his house, so that all his relatives and friends, but he generally listed in the bud. Finally one day, he picked up the phone, so I set to meet in the Concord studio where he was shooting a lovely cream business to him. I would like to shoot, I have no doubt that I want to do photography.

Is there a research institute and Bollywood formal link between? You know when you put your college in the Bollywood work?

Well, I would not say there is a clear formal links, but people seem to believe, there is no doubt that JJ students. I was doing photography, I am still like Airtel, for 19 years, the earth M and print media advertising many large customers 20. In addition, some alumni of the JJ has become a successful film producer both in commercials and feature films. I just looked at them, I thought, if they can do this, I can do it as well. I did not see as the only concentrated area, because there is a like a TV commercial, music videos and documentaries which, in essence, do not always have Bollywood, but I still like to create such a strong number of media in the media Bollywood.

So, you start your career among the school. What did you do it?



I am very happy things are handled. I was always the youngest, no matter which set I started. At some point, people tell me, I'm young, I had formal training time. Then, I intend to leave the photography and the director in my school. I received two from the Los Angeles Film School in Hollywood honor.

This is interesting, how do you compare and Bollywood and Hollywood is the difference? Did you notice the difference between the industry?



Yes, right. There is a difference in almost all. Every thought. Each way of doing things. Is a much greater extent in the Bollywood film industry, mainly for the psychological feelings and beliefs and Indian culture in Hollywood is a much more convictions on these kinds of baskets. This is a more writers, directors and other technical personnel who went from diverse backgrounds international portfolio. Also I think Hollywood has a love of Bollywood than the average, more generally, because they are wider audience, while Bollywood Indian audience in India and other parts of the world common goals. Language also plays an important role in reaching a wider audience. Technically, but also in length, speed, and in which the script is written to the structural differences. In addition, it is important that the Indian audience is not very different from around the world. In many cases, this kind of thing is no big Hollywood movie in India in the United States may not do as good as the box office and vice versa.

Who is your favorite photographer and why?



I admire such as Vittorio Storaro, Conrad Hall, Roger Deakins, Christopher Doyle, Wong Bibi, John Toll, Wally Pfister, Gordon Willis, Rodreigo Prieto Dante Spinotti and Bill Pope photographer's work. Photographer from India, I am Binod Pradhan, Mr. Ravi Chandran, Santosh Sivan light, Ashok Mehta and 阿尼尔梅塔 big fan. I feel they are in the lighting, of course, an enormous skill, but at a high level is how to treat their script into a compelling story.

What is the most challenging job, you have had, and why?



I can not think of one. I mean, of course, there are many challenging each and every project we do things, but mostly in pre-production phase. I generally make a movie, in many languages. Releve no dialogue, but El Nino is the Spanish Buen Amigo, Pashan Palvi gains and losses in Marathi English you. India's multilingual! This is a challenge to any photographer, because in the end, he explained his play, and create their own language, is the celluloid light and shadow, where viewers in each of the emotional level. With whom I had know exactly what they want, so I can not think of any good anecdotes director jobs.

What is the future of the film, the film itself? The near future? Long term future? We should have seen what new technologies it?



As we all know, the film is in the film as a reduction of inventory, such as the Hi definition Blu-ray and digital technology in the near future, certainly. The beauty of this technology is that you never know what long term future, because technology



We are always surprised! One thing is for sure is that the media will be more easily available via the Internet through mobile phones, laptops and other more easily viewing experience.

What is Bollywood, Hollywood co-operation and co-production of the future?



This will be a different sensitivity and technology come together to tell the world the audience and the general emotional story, great integration. India and the United States is the majority of countries and peoples of the city, from around the world and different cultures. Indians in India itself, so there are so many languages, dialects and cultural behavior are different. This is just the beginning, I believe this is one of an exciting journey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment